It’s been a long wait and your patience is greatly appreciated but the CSS Styling Tool for Antisnews will be available in version 1.4 of Antisnews which is on schedule to be released by Friday March 19th. The styling tool will allow you to control your font colors, background colors, and a variety of other styling elements including:
- Ability to set background color for page
- Ability to set background color for blog title section
- Ability to control font size, color, transformation (lowercase, uppercase), link hover color of blog title
- Ability to control color, transformation, style(italics,normal,oblique), weight(normal,bold etc.), size of tagline
- Ability to control background color of navigation menu
- Ability to control font size, color, transformation, weight of navigation menu links
- Ability to control background/font colors for navigation drop down items
- Ability to control background/font for breaking news bar
- Ability to control background/links/bullets for each featured section
- Ability to control H1,H2,H3,H4,H5.H6 font color/weight/style
The above is only a small list of the style changes you will be able to make with the Antisnews CSS Styling Tool.
The version 1.4 update will also contain a number of structural improvements to the theme. If you are using the theme and have changes you would like to see made please post to the Antisnews discussion thread or reply to this post.