This assumes you have the CSS Styling Tool for Producer. Follow the steps below if you want to upload a file from your hard drive to use as a background image with Producer.
1. Login to your WP dashboard
2. Look for the media link in your dashboard menu list
3. Click the media link to load the Media Library page
4. Click the “Add new” button at the top of the media library page
5. Click “Browse” (if using the Browser uploader) or Select Files (if using the Flash uploader) to locate the image file on your computer
6. Select the file by double-clicking on the filename
7. If you are using the flash uploader the file will automatically upload. Otherwise you need to click the upload button.
8. If you are using the flash uploader you should now be seeing a page with the uploaded file details. If you are using the browser uploader you need to click on the thumbnail, filename or edit button for the picture you uploaded. You should see it at the top of the list of items in your media library. This will load the page with the uploaded file details.
9. Copy the File URL as shown in the box labeled File URL.
10. Click on the “Appearance” button in your dashboard menu list.
11. Click Producer CSS Styling Tool
12. Cick “Mange Options” next to “Page Body CSS Settings”
13. Paste the file URL into the slot for “Page Background Image”
14. If you want the background image to repeat going horizontally, repeat going vertically, repeat in both horizontal and vertical direction or not repeat at all, you need to select the applicable option from “Background Image Repeat Status”
15. Set, if needed, your options for
- Background Image top/bottom align
- Background Image left/right/center align
- Background Attachment
16. Depending on your background color you might need to modify these options to suit
- Main font color
- Main link color
- Main link hover color
- Main link visited color
Don’t have the CSS Styling Tool. You can follow the same steps to upload your file, but you will need to manually configure includes/styles/styles-body.php to use your background image.
Join the forum discussion on this post - (1) Posts